Friday, December 4, 2009

12/4/09 Friday Treat

So first off I wanna apologize to the loyal readers, the casual readers, and even the first time readers who have seen "On break til monday" since thanksgiving. My bad. Moooving on! To make up for the lack of posting this past week (Final week of classes) I dedcided to grab sum youtube vids of throwback songs! I'm gonna post about 10 so you can just sit back and reminisce....

First off, WIZ!


In lue of Til The Casket Drops (Review coming soon :D )


Hmmm Juvie got a new album out so why not!


Whistle while you twerk............hahahaha


HOV! dame dash fat ass on a boat SMH!


DIPSET AYE!


This and Trap or Die put Jeezy on the map


I count this as a throwback 07 and older qualifies!


LMAO AND CAUSE I HAD TO DO IT! 2 SUPER THROWBACKS! (For the ladies)




POW! hahaha Hope you enjoyed your trip back in time readers! I know i had blast finding these songs and listening to them. As always keep the ones who aren't with us in heart and have a good friday.

-SiDY

No comments:

Post a Comment