Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Soundtrack to Spring Break 2k10

Dedicating this to my Sidizens™: I'm going to put up a few songs of choice but let my Sidizens™ fill in the rest. #SB2010

1. Wasted - Gucci Mane ft. Plies
2. Go Shorty Go - Travis Porter
3. Lemme Thru - Travis Porter
4. Turnt Up - Travis Porter
5. Oh Lets Do it - Waka Flocka Flame
6. Awesome - Plies
7. Flex - Party Boyz
8. My Chick Bad - Ludacris ft. Nicki Minaj
9. Get It In - Omarion ft. Gucci Mane & Lil Wayne
10. Itty Bitty Piggy - Nicki Minaj
11. Get Crazy - Nicki Minaj ft. Lil Wayne
12. I F*cked Her - Lil Hot
13. Say Aah - Trey Songz ft. Fabolous
14. Roget That - Young Money
15. Pass The Dutch - Young Money
16. Walk With A Dip - Ca$h
17. Ice Cream Paint Job - Dorrough
18. Lemonade - Gucci Mane
19. Imma Dawg - Gucci Mane
20. I Think I Lover Her - Gucci Mane
21. Henny & Bacardi - Cassidy ft. Swizz Beatz
22. Goin' In - Young Money
23. Waddle - Gorilla Zoe

Now to compile all this into a Downloadable CD for all of you. I grind hard for my Sidizens™. I'll post the link later!

-SiDY

No comments:

Post a Comment