Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11/11/09 *HAPPY VETERANS DAY* Men's Talk

Well first I want to give a big shout out to the veterans no matter which war they fought in. But it's Wednesday and its time to introduce another blog tradition: "Mens Talk". This is probably going to be the most interactive part of my blog. The rules are simple, I post a question for the fellas and then I post a question for the ladies, THEN you can respond via: a comment, an e-mail, facebook post, or even a tweet. For the ones that are sent to me personally, I'll post on the blog later with the persons name or user name. But as my blog progresses I see this being a way to interact with my audience. In the future I'll take questions on Tuesdays to post on Wednesday. Without further hesitation lets get into the question at hand:

FELLAS -
Would you rather MARRY a girl, and give up a few values for more looks or give up a few looks for more values? And just for entertainment, give us an explanation.

LADIES -
Would you rather MARRY a man, and give up a few values for more looks or give up a few looks for more values? And explain.

If you're not getting the question I'll elaborate a little: Give up a few values means would you rather have a girl who is a 5 star bitch, fills out all her outfits, but acts as bad as she looks. The type where you might have to get married in Vegas cause you know you can't bring her around your mom. [LOL]. And Give up a few looks just means shes pretty or average, nice body, nothing to sweat over but at the same time shes nice, she cooks, she cleans, your mom LOVES her. Hope that helped a little. Send in your responses folks!

FACEBOOK, TWITTER, etc RESPONSES:

DA_FLyest101 Via Twitter: "ok i would rather marry n him nt n as cute n have all the values bc look are superficail n its nt enough to love someone"




And just because I left you without music on the other post:


-SiDY

1 comment:

  1. I dunno man, she needs values, but she's gotta have a donk too.

    -JT

    ReplyDelete