Sunday, November 22, 2009

11/22/09 Sunday In Review

Hope all my readers had a good weekend! I know I did! But enough of my personal life, you're all here for blogness and shit. This week I don't think any good albums came out, therefor I don't have any albums to review. But! I have a back up plan, you just wait til the end you'll see! On to the singles, go in!

Hot Singles:
Gonna jump it off with a song I know most of you have heard. If not, most of you SHOULD have heard it. And once I'm done talking about it, you WILL get a chance to hear it. The song is called "Flex - Party Boyz" and its another OHW club banger! They should make these their own genre. And like any OHW club banger, theres a dance to it, but that you'll have to look up on your own time, lo siento. Anyways, here it is:


Next song is another song by my man Travis Porter. This one is right off his & Waka Flocka's mixtape "Streets R Us" (I might need to download that?). Its Called "Hell You Talmbout" and has the energy from Waka's music and the addictiveness of Travis'. We're giving Travis Porter a pass, he's got 3 or 4 hot songs on the net buzzing so he's passed OHWism. (Remember Stands for One Hit Wonder). FLOCKA!:


This song I pulled from the Album of The Week last year. Wale! Now personally any track with Skate Boy P on it I've come to like. This ones no different. Wale & Pharrell make a really good team music-wise. The track is called "Inhibitions" and is straight off of "Attention Deficit". Possibly the next radio single? Who knows! Either way here it is:


So this song might be Jay-Z's latest audio appearance since BluePrint 3. He's accompanies Robin Thicke on the song named "Meiple (Me I Play)" and in the name of Robin Thicke, it goes hard. Its an upbeat, play before you play in the bedroom, type song (LOL). DEF a banger in my opinion. And its my blog so its always my opinion! Ha! Here it goes:


This week's throwback song/video is awarded my man Bussa-Buss! I know everybody remembers this song, what grade were you in when it came out (LOL) "Break Ya Neck - Busta Rhymes" Lets Go:


Album/Mixtape Reviews:
Big shout outs to my Mixtape Stars for the week @liltwist & @TYGA. This weeks review has been taken over by Young Money. Mixtapes provided by www.livemixtapes.com.

Mixtape Review:
Lil Twist - Class President
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wow! After weeks of Tweet after Tweet about this being a hot mixtape. Homie lived up to his tweets! This mixtape goes hard as ever! He DEF has the Young Money blood in him to drop hot shit and make it in the game. I see big things poppin' in Lil Twists' future. If you haven't got this mixtape via Twitter (He Tweets the link every 5 mins) go pick it up from livemixtapes now!
Mixtape Rating (4/5)

Tyga - Black Thoughts
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tyga Tyga! Wow! This is Cali at it's best! (Big Grin) West Coast stand up Tyga is killing it now! He's come a long way from that lime in the coconut bullshit. Young Money's strong on this one as well. And Tyga is a lyrical geneuis. Anybody who thinks the only good rappers on Young Money are Drake & Weezy needs to get their head out their ass! Go cop this mixtape with the quickness!
Mixtape Rating (4/5)

As promised here's my replacement for no album review this week.
Grind Time's newest freestyle battle! Who won? You Judge! Comment or Tweet it to me @CaliBoySwagg3r.


-SiDY

No comments:

Post a Comment